FANDOM


Tisiphone

Name Tisiphone Lore Greek Myth and Folklore
Rarity DOS - UC Element Earth Cost 2.0 Skill Cost 40
Battle Skill Bloodthirsty Avenger
Effect Counter 20% Counterattack chance for 80% damage (all allies) up to 1 times.
Stats HP ATK SPD
Base 320 120 95
LV 15 516 204 175
LV 25 657 263 232
LV 35 797 323 289
How to Obtain
SStone Eu DO 16x16 No Hunt Eu Battle Eu Event No
Battle Area: +3,+4


Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.