FANDOM


Chi You

Name Chi You Lore Chinese Myth and Folklore
Rarity DOS - UC Element Earth Cost 2.0 Skill Cost 40
Battle Skill Cavalry Lovenote
Effect Counter 20% Counterattack chance for 80% damage (all allies).
Stats HP ATK SPD
Base 400 115 80
LV 15
LV 25
LV 35
How to Obtain
SStone No DO 16x16 No Hunt As Battle Question Event No


Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.